Abstracts, What, Why, How?
Time & Location
About the Event
Instructor: Lori Lukasewich
Saturday, Jan 16th, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday, Jan 17th, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Intrigued by abstraction but intimidated? come and find out what it is, why we make it and how to make it - all in acrylics. It's easier than you think.
Supply List PAINTS - 2oz. tubes. Artist-grade paint is recommended. In this case, quality DOES make a difference.
Azo, Hansa Yellow Light or Cadmium Yellow Light Cadmium Yellow Medium
Cadmium Red Light
Phthalo Blue [red shade]
Mars Black - opt.
Titanium White [4 oz tube]
BRUSHES - Small Round, #2 White Taklon
-medium flat, #8 Gold Sable
- 1” Filbert,
#16 Hogs Hair or Gold Sable
PALETTE - Disposable or - Wet Disposable
- Regular Gel Medium
- Palette Knife, Small Head
- Palette knife, Large Head
- 5x7” Sketchbook [the new Mixed Media ones are great, they can handle water and expand your possibilities.] for studies.
- HB Pencil
- Fine Sprayer
- Paper Towels
- Masking Tape GROUNDS [ Canvases ]
- 3-4 Gessoed Panels Min 8 x 10”, Max 11 x 14”
- Sold OutTicket$210+$10.50 Tax+$5.51 Service fee$210+$10.50 Tax+$5.51 Service fee0$0