Teen Drawing Workshop Series - Fantasy (Online)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an online course.
Teen Drawing – 2021
Ages 11 - 18
Instructor: Ashley Gaboury, BFA
Location: 7160 Fisher St S.E. (Swinton's)
Tuesdays, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Explore realistic and imaginative drawing styles while using mediums from graphite/charcoal, to soft coloured pencils and artist’s quality markers. This series is ideal for developing skills and building a dynamic portfolio. Sessions can be repeated as Ashley will work with each student at their skill level and help them to grow their unique style while using the elements and principles of art and design. Each course will focus on various subjects including animals, portraits, figure drawing /character design, fantasy, and open projects. Please see the supply list provided.
Fantasy - Tuesday, March 23rd -Tuesday, May 4th (Online)
In this session, we will develop imagination, colour theory and animal anatomy knowledge to bring fantasy creature and character design skills to the next level.
- 8.5” x 11" or larger sketchbook 70lb or more
- 9” x 12” toned grey paper pad or sheets (1 large sheet cut into 4)
- White graphite paper
- Set of artist's quality drawing pencils (6 – 12 set)
- .01 or .03 Permanent pen black
- Brush nib pen – black (Faber-Castell)
- Blending stomp (small)
- Kneaded eraser
- White eraser
- Click eraser (small) – Factus preferred
- Ruler 12"
- White gel pen
- White-coloured pencil (Prismacolor)
- Charcoal pencil 2B
- Brick White or Warm Gray 1 Copic marker
- 12 – 24 Artist’s quality soft coloured pencils (Prismacolor, Faber-Castell or Lyra preferred)
- *10 – 12 Artist’s quality markers (Copic or Tombow preferred)
- *9” x 12” Marker paper pad - Strathmore Kids pad preferred – For alcohol-based markers (Copic/Prismacolor etc.)
- Canson Bristol Board preferred – for water-soluble markers (Tombow etc.)
- Sold OutTicket$195+$9.75 Tax+$5.12 Service fee$195+$9.75 Tax+$5.12 Service fee0$0