GAC's can be blended with GOLDEN Acrylic Paints to extend the paint, regulate transparency, create glazes, increase gloss, reduce viscosity or improve adhesion and film integrity. The GAC polymers can also be used for binding pigment solids for various effects and surfaces. Unlike the other GOLDEN Mediums and Gels, GAC Acrylic Polymers have only a minimum amount of thickeners, levellers, defoamers and surfactants to ensure good film formation.
GAC 900: Increases Launderability of Acrylic Paint.
- Designed to be used as a modifier for acrylic paints for painting on clothing. See the GOLDEN Fabric Application Information Sheet for more extensive information.
- Offers a soft, pliable feel and when properly heat-set, provides excellent laundering stability.
- Blend with GOLDEN Heavy Body, Matte or Fluid Acrylics for brush or screen application.
- Mix with GOLDEN Airbrush Colors for "Tie-Dye" effects.
- Note: The heat-setting process will release low levels of formaldehyde; therefore it is imperative that adequate ventilation is provided.
GAC 900 - Golden Mediums
Please contact us to purchase by calling 403-258-3500 or by simply emailing us at email@example.com. We are not yet an E-commerce business. All purchases will be in-store or shipped by call or email.