Reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- A variety of drawing nibs sizes and types
- In three line-widths of 1mm bullet, 2mm chisel, 3mm chisel
- Writes on fine papers like vellum and Mellotex
Artists reach for Pigma Graphic to convey their personality, style or feelings, and to safeguard their artwork with the lasting quality of Pigma ink. Designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists, the variety of drawing nibs broaden the available illustration techniques that can be used. Fine lines, shading, textures, and colouring in images can easily be mastered by the hobbyist.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink over twenty-five years ago. A formulation of pigment-based inks, more complex and stable than dye-based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
So many uses: Graphic art, Cartooning, Writing, Sketching, Illustrations, Scrapbooks, Fabric projects, Tole painting
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Waterproof and chemical proof
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets non-toxicity standards
Pigma Graphic Pens
Please contact us to purchase by calling 403-258-3500 or by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not yet an E-commerce (online store) business. All purchases will be in-store or shipped by call or email.