BFK Rives is mould-made in France by Arjowiggins. BFK Rives paper is 100% cotton rag, acid-free, neutral pH, buffered and watermarked. The paper is internally sized for controlled absorption and a smooth surface. Two natural and two torn deckled edges.
- Rives BFK Printing Paper Specifications:
- Mould-made in France by Arjowiggins
- 100% cotton rag, neutral pH, buffered
- Internally sized for controlled absorption
- Vellum surface
- Two natural deckles and two tear deckles
Suggested Applications: Screen Printing, Lithography, Offset Litho, Etching, Embossing, Letterpress Printing, Ink Jet Printing.
BFK Rives Printmaking Paper
Please contact us to purchase by calling 403-258-3500 or by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not yet an E-commerce (online store) business. All purchases will be in-store or shipped by call or email.